ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
All Participants will be expected to sign our Acceptance of Risk Form when they use our Archery Range
This Form is in the Lodge Reception and a copy is below.
Please read carefully!
The activities at Let Loose! come with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the measures, care and steps that Let Loose! have taken to avoid injuries. They include High/Low Ropes Course, Climbing Activities, Archery, jumping from height, slides and freestanding Adventure Playground.
The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
- Equipment may fail or malfunction, despite reasonable maintenance and use. Attendant risks include slips, falls, trips and impact injuries and may include, scrapes, bruises, cuts, broken bones, concussion, including environmental risks. These are only some examples of such risks.
- Activities are conducted indoors and outdoors, and is physical by nature inherent risks of injuries such as sprains strains and pulled muscles.
- Rock climbing on an artificial wall entails known and unanticipated risks including: climbing on or falling from Climbing Walls.
Let Loose! have put the following measures in place to reduce risk of any incident as far as is practicably possible;
- Koala and Niko safety rail systems, ERCA inspection standards.
- Personal safety equipment, including helmets and harnesses
- Fully trained Staff competent in managing the High & Low Ropes Courses and trained in First Aid.
- Safety Briefings for all Activities so that you have all the information you need to keep safe.
- Play Safe Bark in the Adventure playground BS4790 – 5 certified
- ROSPA Park Certification
I am aware that this Activity and Adventure Park includes risks of bodily injury or death. I understand the description above of these risks are not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in accident, injury or death. I agree to assume responsibility for the inherent risks both identified herein and not specifically identified. I acknowledge that engaging in this activity may require a degree of skill and a level of fitness.
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
The staff at Let Loose! are not medically qualified and so are not in a position to assess the capacity of participants to undertake a course. It remains your responsibility to undertake such an assessment prior to use of the course. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, we advise you to visit the course prior to booking to undertake your own risk assessment.