Our Birthday Party options are a great way to celebrate your Birthday in style. These “never to be forgotten” Party Packages include Guided Adventures on our High/Low Ropes Course, Team Games and a lot of laughs!
Children’s Party Packages
5 to 9 year olds
£18 per child (based on a minimum of 8)
Accompanying Adults: £2 per person
Low Ropes + Unlimited Big Leap & Super Slide
10 to 17 year olds
£29 per child (based on a minimum of 8)
Accompanying Adults : £2 per person
High or Low Ropes & Unlimited Big Leap and Super Slide
We have invitations for you to download with Directions and Disclaimer Forms for the parents/guardians of your guests to fill in.
Contains branded Let Loose! surprises: drawstring bag/sports bottle/slap wristband/mini bear or moose etc and the Birthday Boy/Girl will receive their very own Certificate of Achievement.
Let Loose! T-Shirts
Pre-order a T-Shirt in sizes 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 years or S/M/L
Food is included in the price (except the Celebration Cake – you will need to provide this).
We have Party Den’s for your group of Raccoons or Wolverines.
We have 2 menus to choose from:
Traditional Party Meal: sausage rolls, sandwiches, buns, crisps, and treats.
Hot Buffet (extra £1.50 per child): chicken nuggets, hot dogs, pizza, chips.
Please note: Menu choice to be ordered when the booking is made.
Please order party bags at the time of your booking and they will be handed over at the end of the party.
Rain is not an issue at Let Loose! We have a fully equipped indoor high and low ropes course, adventure and high energy activity area.
The activities will be varied slightly in the case of bad weather.
The minimum party booking for Raccoons (5-9 yrs) and Wolverines (10 – 17 yrs ) is 8 children.
Accompanying adults will be expected to pay £2 for Park Entrance. This covers our insurance.
We have a small fee of £2 to cover Insurance for Accompanying Adults. This is payable when they arrive at The Park and includes parents of the Party Child. Everyone can stay and play too!
Yes! You will have a dedicated Adventure Guide who is yours exclusively for the duration of the party!
Let Loose! Parties are VERY POPULAR!! Numbers must be confirmed at the point of booking and full payment is required on booking. Each booking is for a specific group number to use the course in a specific time slot. If on the day, the number in your group is less than you have booked for, sorry but no refund will be given… Please note that if you only book for 8, please only invite 8!
For Racoon and Wolverine Parties:
A fully trained Adventure Guide will be appointed for your Party, as long as one parent or guardian is present no further adult supervision is necessary. (Parents of guests will be welcome to observe from the comfort of The Greedy Moose Café).
Cubs: must be accompanied by 31 adult per 3 children.
The accompanying adult is responsible for the children. Our Adventure Guides are there for safety on the Ropes Courses, as a Super Fun Party Host and to ensure that everyone enjoys the day.
As this is a private session, the parent has to be present but does not need to take part. (However will be welcome to participate if they want to!!!)
Yes! For £20 you can have a unlimited tea and coffee. Please order at the time of your booking.
The Let Loose! Party Experience is a 2hr session where we will try and get in as much as possible in that time. We do require you to attend 10 minutes prior to the session – please see your confirmation of booking times.
Your designated time includes your dining experience at The Greedy Moose
School Term Time:
Week Days Wednesday to Friday: 4 – 6 pm or 4.30 – 6.30 pm
Weekends Term Time:
Saturday and Sunday: 10-12, 12.30-2.30 and 3 -5 pm
Let Loose! Party Terms & Conditions…
- Each party Participant MUST fill our an Acceptance of Risk Form.
- Payment must be paid in full to secure booking.
- Full balance due seven days prior to party/event date.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any party for failure to pay balance before due date.
- If the booking is cancelled less than seven days before the booking commences your payment will not be refunded.
- If you need to change the booking to another date, we must be given a minimum of seven days’ notice.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund any party guests unable to attend.
- Any additional siblings accompanying party guests will be charged our usual park entrance fees. (See pricing page for information)
- Party parents are responsible for guests at all times including during fire evacuation.
- Additional children must be supervised by carers/parents on site.
- Please note: we do not allow unofficial birthday parties to take place on our premises. We respectfully request that party paraphernalia is not brought into The Park unless you have booked a party with Let Loose!