Our Birthday Party options are a great way to celebrate your Birthday in style. These “never to be forgotten” Party Packages include Guided Adventures on our High/Low Ropes Course, Team Games and a lot of laughs! From 5 to 17 there is something all – brave or timid!!!
Children’s Party Packages
Age & Height Restrictions Apply
5 to 12 years (Min Height 1.2m)
£19 per child (based on a minimum of 8)
Parents/Carers Free x 4
Accompanying Adults & Children pay Park Entry
Unlimited Big Leap & Super Slide
Games and Grub!!
10 to 17 years (Height 1.4 m)
£29 per child (based on a minimum of 8)
Parents/Carers Free x 4
Accompanying Adults & Children pay Park Entry
High or Low Ropes
Unlimited Big Leap and Super Slide
Games and Grub!!
We have invitations for you to download with Directions and Disclaimer Forms for the parents/guardians of your guests to fill in.
Contains branded Let Loose! surprises: drawstring bag/sports bottle/slap wristband/mini bear or moose etc and the Birthday Boy/Girl will receive their very own Certificate of Achievement.
Let Loose! T-Shirts
Pre-order a T-Shirt in sizes 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 years or S/M/L
Frequently Asked Questions…
Food is included in the price (except the Celebration Cake – you will need to provide this).
We have Party Den’s for your group of Raccoons or Wolverines.
We have 2 menus to choose from:
Traditional Party Meal: sausage rolls, sandwiches, buns, crisps, and treats.
Hot Party Meal (extra £1.50 per child): chicken nuggets, hot dogs, pizza, chips.
Please note: Menu choice to be ordered when the booking is made.
Please order party bags at the time of your booking and they will be handed over at the end of the party.
Rain is not an issue at Let Loose! We have a fully equipped indoor high and low ropes course, adventure and high energy activity area.
The activities will be varied slightly in the case of bad weather.
The minimum party booking for Raccoons (5-9 yrs) and Wolverines (10 – 17 yrs ) is 8 children.
Accompanying adults will be expected to pay £2 for Park Entrance. This covers our insurance.
Park Entrance is charged for Accompanying Adults and Children to cover Insurance and Attending Staff. This is payable when they arrive at The Park. Siblings are also included. If they wish to be included in the Party Meal they can order from the Cafe and eat it with the party in The Party Den!
You and your Immediate Family may stay and play for 1 extra hour after your Party has finished. Parents picking up children will be invited to wait in the Lodge Reception. It is your responsibility to hand the children at your Party over to the correct Parent/Carer at the end of your Party in the Reception.
Some older children are too frightened to do the High Ropes Course and their friends may not meet the Age and Height requirements also, so a Low Ropes Party is fun and thrilling enough!!
Yes! You will have a dedicated Adventure Guide who is yours exclusively for the duration of the party!
Let Loose! Parties are VERY POPULAR!! Numbers must be confirmed at the point of booking and full payment is required on booking. Each booking is for a specific group number to use the course in a specific time slot. If on the day, the number in your group is less than you have booked for, sorry but no refund will be given… Please note that if you only book for 8, please only invite 8!
For Racoon and Wolverine Parties:
A fully trained Adventure Guide will be appointed for your Party, as long as one parent or guardian is present no further adult supervision is necessary. (Parents of guests will be welcome to observe from the comfort of The Greedy Moose Café).
The accompanying adult is responsible for the children. Our Adventure Guides are there for safety on the Ropes Courses, as a Super Fun Party Host and to ensure that everyone enjoys the day.
As this is a private session, the parent has to be present but does not need to take part. (However will be welcome to participate if they want to!!!)
The Let Loose! Party Experience is a 2hr session where we will try and get in as much as possible in that time. We do require you to attend 10 minutes prior to the session – please see your confirmation of booking times.
Your designated time includes your dining experience at The Greedy Moose
School Term Time:
Week Days Wednesday to Friday: 4 – 6 pm or 4.30 – 6.30 pm
Weekends Term Time:
Saturday and Sunday: 10-12, 12.30-2.30 and 3 -5 pm
Yes! For £20 you can have a unlimited tea and coffee. Please order at the time of your booking.
No need to order food at the time of your booking to cover your Accompanying Adults and Children. They can order from the Cafe when they are here,
Please Read our Acceptance Of Risk Document carefully (below)
Height and Age Restrictions apply
Supervising Adults will be asked to sign the
Acceptance Of Risk Form
for each child at your Event upon arrival at The Park.
Acceptance Of Risk
The activities at Let Loose! come with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the measures, care and steps that Let Loose! have taken to avoid injuries. They include High/Low Ropes Course, Climbing Activities, jumping from height, slides and freestanding Adventure Playground.
The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
- Equipment may fail or malfunction, despite reasonable maintenance and use. Attendant risks include slips, falls, trips and impact injuries and may include, scrapes, bruises, cuts, broken bones, concussion, including environmental risks. These are only some examples of such risks.
- Activities are conducted indoors and outdoors, and is physical by nature inherent risks of injuries such as sprains strains and pulled muscles.
- Rock climbing on an artificial wall entails known and unanticipated risks including: climbing on or falling from Climbing Walls.
Let Loose! have put the following measures in place to reduce risk of any incident as far as is practicably possible;
- Koala and Niko safety rail systems, ERCA inspection standards.
- Personal safety equipment, including helmets and harnesses
- Fully trained Staff competent in managing the High & Low Ropes Courses and trained in First Aid.
- Safety Briefings for all Activities so that you have all the information you need to keep safe.
- Play Safe Bark in the Adventure playground BS4790 – 5 certified
- ROSPA Park Certification
I am aware that this Activity and Adventure Park includes risks of bodily injury or death. I understand the description above of these risks are not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in accident, injury or death. I agree to assume responsibility for the inherent risks both identified herein and not specifically identified. I acknowledge that engaging in this activity may require a degree of skill and a level of fitness.
Pre-existing medical conditions?
The staff at Let Loose! are not medically qualified and so are not in a position to assess the capacity of participants to undertake a course. It remains your responsibility to undertake such an assessment prior to use of the course. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, we advise you to visit the course prior to booking to undertake your own risk assessment. If you have a pre-existing back condition we do not recommend that you participate in the Big Leap or Super Slide.
If children in your Party have
you MUST bring an inhaler with you to Let Loose!
There is a also copy of the Acceptance Of Risk Document in the Reception at Let Loose!
Let Loose! Party Terms & Conditions…
- An Acceptance of Risk Form must be signed by Attending Adult prior to participation.
- Payment must be paid in full to secure booking.
- Full balance is due seven days prior to your Party/Event date.
- Let Loose! reserves the right to cancel any Party for failure to pay the balance before the due date.
- If the booking is cancelled less than seven days before the booking commences your payment will not be refunded.
- If you need to change the booking to another date, we must be given a minimum of seven days’ notice.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund any Party Guests unable to attend.
- Parents and Carers are free x 2 people.
- Accompanying Adults and Children will pay Park Entry
- Any additional siblings accompanying the Party Guests will be charged our usual Park Entrance fees. (See pricing page for information)
- Party parents are responsible for guests at all times including during fire evacuation.
- Additional children must be supervised by carers/parents on site.
- Please note: we do not allow unofficial Birthday Parties to take place on our premises. We respectfully request that Party Paraphernalia is not brought into The Park unless you have booked a party with Let Loose!