We are pleased to offer a great range of exciting and absorbing days out for your Class Trip. Let Loose! welcomes children of all ages and Key Stages, Schools and Youth Groups too.
Let Loose! Activities are the perfect opportunity for students to build on their ability to understand and act upon instructions. They will learn how to set and achieve their own goals, as well as show support for their peers.
Let Loose! activities will take your students to their limits and beyond. They’ll learn to take risks and identify areas for personal development back in the classroom.
From our fantastic Adventure Experiences, to puzzle-solving and team building exercises, everything you could need is here onsite, including our Cafe, The Greedy Moose.
Our School and Youth Group packages are suitable for children at all Key Stages that are guaranteed to give your students the time of their lives!
The Trip will include either:
A 3 hours package for Key Stages 1 & 2 including snack break.
A 6 hours for Key Stages 3 & 4 including picnic lunch.
Consent Forms are downloadable on this page.
Please call us on 01482-843475 or email email@example.com and we request one of our School Information Packs.
During your visit
- Adventure Guides will greet you when you arrive.
- Paperwork and Check In at Lodge
- Super fun educational programmes will happen throughout your visit; adapted to the bravest and most timid of your group.
- Prior to your visit please inform us of any special needs you may have so that we may best accommodate your group.
- Toilets and a refreshments are located onsite.
- For your safety and enjoyment please arrive on time for your scheduled program, maintain discipline, encourage exploration and participation and assist when requested.
- Programmes are available starting at 10 a.m.
- All School Trips require a minimum of 15 students.
- Programmes are delivered rain or shine, please plan and dress accordingly.
Key Stages 1 & 2 – £15 per student
Key Stages 3+4 – £25 per student
Lunch at Let Loose!
Our super, eco-friendly cafe, The Greedy Moose, will cater for your snacks and lunches.
School/Youth Groups Terms & Conditions
Our Special Rate rate is available in Yorkshire Schools and Youth Groups during Term Time only (not including weekends)
This rate is for groups of 15 +paying visitors at:
£15.00 per child Key Stage 1 & 2 (Half day Package)
£25.00 per child Key Stage 3 & 4 (Full Day Package including lunch)
Teachers and Helpers/Carers are FREE
- Special/Youth Group rates are only available for the 15+ paying visitors (it does not include accompanying adults)
- To qualify for the School/Youth Group rates, evidence of School/Youth Group status must be given, such as headed paper.
- School/Youth Group must be paid for at least 10 days in advance of the date of your visit in order to secure the booking and qualify for the discounted rates.
- We regret that refunds cannot be offered in the event of cancellations, non-attendance or adverse weather conditions, except in exceptional circumstances, at our discretion.
- Each participants parent/guardian must have completed an Acceptance of Risk Form (downloads available on this page)
- Although we do take all precautions, unforeseen emergencies can be unavoidable so last minute closures may occur.
- For Risk Assessment information please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment terms & methods:
- 25% deposit will secure your booking
- We will require full payment at least 10 days prior to the date of your visit
- Cheques should be made payable to: Hangloose (Beverley) Ltd
- Alternatively you can pay via debit/credit card by telephone or by calling us on: 01482843475