Super Fun Challenges…
We are pleased to offer a great range of exciting and absorbing days out for your Class Trip. Let Loose! welcomes children of all ages and Key Stages, Guides, Scouts, Brownies, Cubs and Youth Groups too.
Let Loose! Activities are the perfect opportunity for students to work on their ability to understand and act upon instructions. They will learn how to set and achieve their own goals, as well as show support for their peers.
Let Loose! activities will take your students to their limits and beyond. They’ll learn to take risks and identify areas for personal development back in the classroom that cover: Science, Geometry, Maths, Health & Well Being, Sport and Environmental Studies.
The Super Sleepover Treat is a great way to experience a special night away with your group. It’s especially exciting when you have all your friends with you to share the fun. The more the merrier! Arrival at 4.30 pm followed by supper ( please bring a pack up meal ) followed by some fun filled activities before heading off to bed in the Giant Geodome. A scrummy breakfast roll to start your day the Let Loose! way!
Half Day ‘Stay & Play’:£7 per Child
Guided Half Day: £15 per Child
Guided Full Day’: £25 per Child
Super Sleepovers: £20 per Child
Lunch at Let Loose!
We have a super eco-friendly Cafe onsite or please bring a Packed Lunch.
Zero waste picnics are welcome at Let Loose!
During your visit…
- Adventure Guides will greet you when you arrive.
- Paperwork and Check In at Lodge
- Super fun educational programmes will happen throughout your visit that are adapted to the bravest and most timid of your group.
- Prior to your visit please inform us of any special needs you may have so that we may best accommodate your group.
- Toilets and a refreshments are located onsite.
- For your safety and enjoyment please arrive on time for your scheduled program, maintain discipline, encourage exploration and participation and assist when requested.