Make Let Loose!

Your Classroom!

Super Fun Challenges… 

We are pleased to offer a great range of exciting and absorbing days out for your Class Trip. Let Loose! welcomes children of all ages and Key Stages, Guides, Scouts, Brownies, Cubs and Youth Groups too. Let Loose! Activities are the perfect opportunity for students to work on their ability to understand and act upon instructions. They will learn how to set and achieve their own goals, as well as show support for their peers. Let Loose! activities will take your students to their limits and beyond. They’ll learn to take risks and identify areas for personal development back in the classroom that cover: Science, Geometry, Maths, Health & Wellbeing, Sport and Environmental Studies.

*School Video*

Fees:

School Term Time – Daytime Half Day ‘Stay & Play’: £10 per child  – minimum 30

School Holidays or Weekends Daytime Half Day ‘Stay & Play’: £12 per child  – min 30 (Key Stage 1-2) March to October Half Term only. 

What’s included? Free play on Adventure Playground, Big Leap & Super Slide 0r Roller Skating-including Skate hire.

Daytime Guided Half Day: £15 per child – minimum 25

What’s included: Big Leap & Super Slide & High/ Low Ropes (depending on height)

Daytime Mega Guided Full Day: £25 per child – minimum 25

What’s included: Big Leap & Super Slide, Games & Challenges, High/Low Ropes, Rope Climb

Super Sleepovers: £20 per child – min 50. Ratio 1:8 Adults to Children. Adults: £10 (includes breakfast) These super Events can only be booked in High Season – March to October Half Term. 

What’s included: Onsite Games, Free Play, Sleepover in Geodome, Story Telling, Fire-Pit, Breakfast.

After Sleepover “Stay ‘n’ Play” Holiday Special: £9

What’s included? Free play on Adventure Playground, Inflatables & Big Leap & Super Slide!

Roller Arena Hire for your School, Group of Event

Minimum 40 people: Wednesday & Thursday Nights: 6 pm – 8 pm: £6 per person includes boot hire. 

Adult to child ratio: 1:8 for 12 years and under. Add food for £6 per person (Hot Dog, Fries, Juice & Cake) 

Please Book ONLINE. 25% deposit now available ONLINE. 

ROLLER ARENA HIRE FOR YOUR GROUP, EVENT OR SCHOOL

Minimum 40 people: Wednesday & Thursday Nights: 6 pm – 8 pm: £6 per person includes boot hire.

Adult to child ratio: 1:8 for 12 years and under.

Add Meal:£6 

Pay 25% deposit with the remaining 75% due 5 days prior to your Event.

For different days or more information please email us at: info@letlooseyorkshire.co.uk.

The Super Sleepover

Available between March and October

The Super Sleepover Treat is a great way to experience a special night away with your group.

It’s especially exciting when you have all your friends with you to share the fun.

This Event is for Groups of 50+ children aged 5 years to 12 years with a ratio of 1 to 8 parents/carers.

Please arrive at 6 pm and ensure that if you have not booked The Stay ‘n’ Play you leave promptly at 9.30 am.

Parents dropping off and picking up will not be permitted to enter the Park – your Group Leaders will bring the children to you.

Your Leaders and Team Let Loose! will provide 3 hours of fun between arrival and bedding down.

There may be singing and a spooky story or 3 around our fire-pit if weather permits!

The Giant Geo-dome is then transformed into your bunk room for bedding down.

Just like the cowboys of old you will make up your bed and bivvy down in this awesome structure and watch the light show on the 15 meter high roof as you drift of to sleep.

At 8 am (after a brief wash and tooth scrub) you will enjoy breakfast to start your day the Let Loose! way!

The children remain the responsibility of the Teachers/Carers and Leaders AT ALL TIMES.

No one is permitted to leave or enter The Park during this overnight Event.

During your visit…

  1. Adventure Guides will greet you when you arrive.
  2. Paperwork and Check In at Lodge
  3. Super fun educational programmes will happen throughout your visit that are adapted to the bravest and most timid of your group.
  4. Prior to your visit please inform us of any special needs you may have so that we may best accommodate your group.
  5. Toilets and a refreshments are located onsite.
  6. For your safety and enjoyment please arrive on time for your scheduled program, maintain discipline, encourage exploration and participation and assist when requested.

Don’t forget when you Let Loose!

Parking is FREE onsite for all
Wear sensible clothes for adventure
Sturdy footwear for high/low ropes and Tower activities is required