Let loose! have a strict “No refunds” policy so please be 100% sure before you make your booking/purchase.
Your legal rights:
When you buy goods from a business, in law you have rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
In addition to your legal rights please be aware that proof of purchase (e.g. receipt, booking reference email) must be provided for any exchanges/refunds. If proof of purchase cannot be provided, then no exchange/refund will be given. Let Loose! may issue you with a Credit Note in the form of a Gift Voucher at our discretion.
If you meet our criteria, then you may be entitled to a refund.
Please see exceptions listed below.
- If merchandise item is faulty; Let Loose! staff will inspect item to determine that it hasn’t been purposefully damaged.
- If we are happy that it is a genuine fault we can offer an exchange ‘like for like’.
- If we don’t have the item in stock to issue an exchange and you do not wish to wait for it to be restocked, then Let Loose! will issue a full refund.
- If you have booked the ‘High Ropes Course’ but the weather is deemed unsuitable for the the outdoor section to be open, you can still take part in the ‘High Ropes Course Indoor Only’ Let Loose! will be happy to issue you a part refund (the difference in the cost of said activities). If you do not wish to take part in the ‘High Ropes Course Indoor Only’ then we will rebook you for another day.
- If you have purchased Unlimited Big Leap & Super Slide and when you arrive the weather is too wet to be safe, you will be offered a part discount to cover Park Entry or a Gift Voucher to come back on a different day.
- If you have purchased a Climbing Wall Session and when you arrive the weather is too wet to be safe, you will be offered a part discount to cover Park Entry or a Gift Voucher to come back on a different day.
Your statuary rights remain unaffected.